Sun Protection and Hydration BOOST
This product is currently sold out.
Only $1.25 per per day (30 day supply) for a BOOST containing a unique blend of ingredients scientifically proven to protect skin against sun damage.
Don't take chances with your skin.
Protect it from the BAD things the sun can do.
This powerful BOOST works below the surface of the skin to protect it from:
- Sun damage
- Sunburn and its discomfort
- Premature signs of aging.
Added benefits: This BOOST also protects eyes from sun damage and keeps skin hydrated.
We’ve blended three proven clinical ingredients in each single-serving BOOST:
- Nutroxsun® — The antioxidant properties of the extracts of grapefruit and rosemary in this supplement enhance the skin's ability to protect itself against sun damage.
- FloraGlo® lutein — This substance has antioxidant properties known to improve skin smoothness, elasticity and moisture levels. In addition, it helps prevent eye damage that can result from sun exposure.
- Hydra4GTM — Dryness makes skin more vulnerable to sun exposure. Hydra4G is a mixture of chelated salts, including calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium that improves skin hydration.
Try Sun Protection and Hydration BOOST from ThinkitDrinkit:
- 810 milligram single serving BOOST
- Only $1.25 per BOOST
- Take one BOOST daily for optimal results
- 30 day supply
- Expect a reduction in skin redness from sun exposure in 24 hours and visible improvement in overall skin appearance beginning in two weeks
- Easy to add to the cold beverages and smoothies you enjoy drinking.
The products and information found on this website are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Statements and claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary.
ThinkitDrinkit urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health and well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition.
© 2017 THINKITDRINKIT