This product is currently sold out.
Only $1.10 per day (30 day supply) for a BOOST that contains a unique blend of ingredients proven to optimize hydration.
Water alone WON'T keep you hydrated.
The right nutrients WILL!
This unique health and performance BOOST has been custom formulated to support optimal hydration levels in cells, tissues and muscles.
We’ve blended three powerful ingredients that restore and maintain hydration and replenish energy that's lost when you become dehydrated.
- Electrolytes — These electrically charged ions regulate hydration and optimize critical body functions. Supplementing with electrolytes is a critical first step toward restoring and maintaining proper hydration and body function.
- Ribose — This naturally occurring sugar is made in the body from glucose. It’s an essential component of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which stores and delivers energy to cells. Ribose is depleted when you become dehydrated. Adding it as a supplement returns levels to normal as rehydration occurs.
- B vitamins — Dehydration causes fatigue. The B vitamins in this BOOST will make you feel more energized as you rehydrate.
Try Hydration BOOST from ThinkitDrinkit:
- 710 milligram single serving BOOST
- Only $1.10 per BOOST
- Take one BOOST daily for optimal results
- 30 day supply
- Expect results within one half hour that will continue over time
- Simply add to cold or hot drinks, yogurt or baked goods.
This product ships within two weeks.
The products and information found on this website are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Statements and claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary.
ThinkitDrinkit urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health and well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition.
© 2018 THINKITDRINKIT