ThinkitDrinkit's Fine Lines and Wrinkles BOOST contains a proprietary blend of ingredients designed to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and other visible signs of aging — and improve the overall appearance of skin.
Collagen is the major structural component of skin, making-up approximately 80 percent of its dry weight. Collagen can be damaged by many factors, including aging, sun exposure, hormone changes and nutrition issues. This causes skin to look older.
VERISOL is designed to stimulate skin metabolism and counter the loss of collagen. People who take VERISOL are proven to experience noticeably firmer and smoother skin with fewer wrinkles.
Additional benefits of taking VERISOL include:
- Improved skin surface structure.
- Reduced cellulite.
- Faster nail growth.
- Less chipping of fingernails.
Check out the results of some recent studies of the benefits of taking VERISOL:
- One study involved 69 women aged 35 to 55. It reveals that subjects who took VERISOL experienced significantly higher skin elasticity — up to 15 percent — compared with subjects who were given a placebo. The improvement was measured after just four weeks of treatment and continued after eight weeks of taking VERISOL. What's more, four weeks after the last dose of VERISOL was administered, the people who took it still showed higher skin elasticity levels than those in the placebo group.
- Another study involving more than 100 women aged 45 to 65 proved that taking 2.5 grams of VERISOL per day significantly reduces wrinkles after four weeks and leads to a significantly higher concentration of collagen (up to 60 percent more) in the skin.
- An added benefit of VERISOL is that it helps decrease cellulite. Unlike other supplements that reduce it by burning excess fat or promoting microcirculation and drainage, VERISOL goes beyond by directly stimulating the skin's cellular structure. A double-blind, randomized, placebo controlled study with 105 women aged 25 to 50 shows that taking 2.5 grams of VERISOL per day significantly shrinks cellulite. The change was noticeable after three months and more pronounced after six. It was found to restore the normal structure of the skin and the tissue supporting it.
- An additional benefit of VERISOL is that it improves nail growth, health and strength. A study related to this showed a decrease in cracked and/or chipped nails after 2 months of treatment, achieving a reduction of 42 percent after 6 months. When compared with a control group, the speed of nail growth increased significantly.
Learn more about these studies of the benefits of taking VERISOL on the manufacturer's website.
SkinAx has been developed to brighten and refresh the complexion. It combines the antioxidant properties of bioavailable polyphenols from grape, melon, zinc and vitamin C, which have been proven to illuminate the skin.
SkinAx is known to:
- Regulate melanin synthesis — which leads to an improved and more even skin tone and a reduction of pigmentation and spots.
- Protect skin fibers — which helps improve elasticity and suppleness and decrease the appearance of dark circles.
- Improve blood circulation to fully oxygenate, nourish and hydrate the skin.
- Provide antioxidant protection to maintain the integrity of skin cells.
- Restore skin radiance after only eight weeks of taking it.
Check out the results of a recent study of SkinAx:
- In a clinical study of 35 women, aged 40 to 70, with dull complexions, the subjects were given 150 milligrams of the supplement daily for eight weeks. Each subject acted as her own control.
- The C.L.B.T. test was used to evaluate facial skin coloring (C), luminosity (L), brightness (B) and transparency (T).
- Facial skin imperfections were assessed by clinical observation.
- Firmness was evaluated by clinical assessment and cutometer measurement.
- A questionnaire helped evaluate satisfaction with the supplement.
- Skin color was significantly improved.
- Luminosity was increased by 25.9 percent.
- Imperfections were reduced by 18 percent, on average.
- Dark circles, redness, and spots were significantly diminished.
- Firmness and elasticity were improved.
- 82.4 percent of the subjects were satisfied with the product.
- 64.7 percent said they looked better at the end of the study.
Conclusion: The supplement was found to improve skin radiance by improving coloring, increasing luminosity, reducing imperfections and enhancing firmness in women with dull complexions.
Learn more about the benefits of — and research behind — SkinAx.
Hydra4G is a mixture of chelated salts in powder form, including calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium. It improves hydration to all parts of the body, including the skin. Increased moisture levels make skin look more attractive.
Hydra4G offers the following:
- Made with highly pure organic salts.
- High bioavailability.
- Extremely stable.
- Low heavy metal levels.
- Gluten and allergen free.
- BSE and GMO free.
- Certified kosher.
The antioxidant properties of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and its role in collagen synthesis make vitamin C critical for restoring skin to optimal health.
Scientific studies have found that increasing intake of vitamin C made skin appear more attractive and reduced wrinkles.
Studies have also shown that vitamin C may help prevent and correct sun damage, one of the biggest factors that makes skin appear older.
Zinc provides many important benefits to the skin:
- It acts similar to antioxidants (even though it isn’t one), defending it against free radicals.
- It enhances production of collagen, which gives skin its structure.
- Combats damage from the sun, pollution and other stressors.
- Supports creation of heathy, new skin cells.
- Prevents inflammation.
- Prevents pores from clogging.
The products and information found on this website are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Statements and claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary.
ThinkitDrinkit urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health and well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition.
© 2018 THINKITDRINKIT